Sunday, December 2, 2012

thanksgiving

Sunday: Hi guys sorry I don't do posts as often any more. But anyway I can not tell you all the things im grateful for it would go on for days and days. Ill just tell you one of the most important things that im grateful for..... my family. My family is so fun to hangout with they are so funny, pretty,nice,etc. When were in the car and a song turns on that we know we just all start singing and sometimes we have competitions and i just love when we do that. My family has 8 girls (including me) and 2 boys. I know that sounds crazy but trust me it is so fun. Its always loud and I mean always. I love them so much and could go on for days about it. I would put up a picture but there isn't one. one of things we also did this Thanksgiving was have our friends over we always have them visit every Thanksgiving  there the Quigleys if you know them you know they are wonderful and so funny. They have a 2 year old named Xander he is ADORABLE!!!! They just had a baby she is 4 months old. She is one of the cutest things that has happened to me. Her name is Izzy. We also had another frend come her name is Lindsay. She is so so so so so funny. My sisters also came down it was so much fun I always have fun at Thanksgiving time and I am so thankful for everything. Well thats about it see if you can find the 8 in less than 1 minute ready...set...GO!!

2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest. I LOVE YOU AND OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well wow it took me forever to find that 8.

    ReplyDelete