Sunday, July 8, 2012

McCall!

Sunday: Guess what? I got my birthday present! I went to McCall! So we were there for a week and now we are going up there for 2 weeks! if you read Joslins (my sister) blog then I did the same things except go to California. But anyways theres this gas station thats right by our cabin and we always walk there because theres candy there so we buy stuff and we always do it. So one time I was going and I bought this lemonade drink in a glass bottle and I also bought mambas and chips for 4th of July. Anyways so I was walking and the bag was twisted so I undid it and it fell and broke! So i was mad but my sister luckily got the same thing so she said she'll share so i didn't have a drink for 4th of July but it was still a really good night and the fireworks were awesome!BYE!

here are some pictures of the lemonade stand











and pictures of the garage that I cleaned it wasnt the best but you know

before


after








heres a picture of the puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment